Call Professionals For The Best Bee And Wasp Removal Services in Victoria Park
Bees and wasps are known for their stings. We know it is very painful. And can be life-threatening in some cases. Importantly, beehives and wasp nests are more dangerous. They can be a threat to your family. Pest Control Victoria Park is a professional bee and wasp removal company. We have a team of professionals and experts who are serving for years and have gained enough experience. Hence, the bee and wasp removal Victoria Park team are capable of performing excellent service. Moreover, our services come at an affordable cost.
Firstly, don’t tackle bees and wasps on your own. Always call a beekeeper or any pest professional. Protection and awareness are needed during bee and wasp removal. Secondly, be aware of noticeable bee and wasp infestation signs. Buzzing noise, wood damage, wasp and bee sightings. If you are looking for bee and wasp removal services in Victoria Park. We are the right choice. Contact us today on our customer care number 03 4050 7848.
The Different Types Of Bees And Wasps We Can Deal With
- Bumble Bees ( Bombus spp.) – Bumble bees are smaller comparatively. They come around during the fall and summer. They have short faces and hairy legs. Bumble bees do not have any pollen baskets like honey bees. Hence, looking for bee removal near me services? Call us today.
- Carpenter Bees ( Xylocopa virginica ) – Carpenter bees are found in tropical climates. These bees have black and hairless abdomen. Carpenter bees are known for collecting pollen. But they also damage wooden surfaces in homes and yards.
- Hornets (Dolichovespula maculata and Vespa crabro) – Hornets are black and orange. Firstly, hornets are social wasps. Secondly, they are huge as well. Hence, if you suspect hornets in your home, call us today for local wasp nest removal services.
- Honey Bees (Apis mellifera) – Honey bees are the most common type of bees. They are known for producing honey. They have a yellow striped abdomen. Moreover, honey bees have large hairy eyes.
- Yellow Jackets (Vespula spp., Paravespula spp.) – Wasps are usually of two types. They are either solitary wasps or aggressive social wasps. Yellow jackets are social wasps. And are one of the most aggressive wasp species. They have gold, yellow and black patterns. But very less hairy compared to bees.
- Paper Wasps (Polistes spp.) – Paper wasps are known for making the nest material. As wasp nests are made of wood pulp and saliva. They are brownish red with yellow stripes. Moreover, they have long legs. Lastly, paper wasps come under solitary wasps. Hence, we have a reliable bee exterminator and wasp exterminator in Victoria Park.
Our Technique For Managing Bees And Wasp Pests in Victoria Park
- Inspection of bees and wasps nests – Firstly, we do a thorough inspection of your property – both indoors and outdoors. We mainly look for the beehive and wasp nest.
- Removing the present bees and wasps from the property – Secondly, it’s time to remove these bees and wasps from your property. There are a variety of bee and wasp removal methods. Examples are bee traps, vacuuming the hive and using bee and wasp sprays. And we have all types of bee services like bee hive removal, bee rescue, bee hive relocation, bee nest removal and others. Likewise, we provide wasp nest removal, underground hornet nest removal and humane wasp removal services.
- Removing all the nests and bees around the property – Removing the beehive and wasp nest is an important step. At the same time, it is very dangerous. Hence, our team will wear protective gear to do so. And remove the nest carefully. Then it is relocated if necessary.
- Destroying nests when required – Sometimes, we need to destroy the nests. There are situations like this where destroying nests is the only choice.
- Post-treatment inspection – Lastly, we perform a post-treatment inspection. This is done to make sure your property is bees and wasp free. Therefore, our bee and wasp removal Victoria Park professionals will make sure your home is pest-free.
How Bees And Wasps Build Their Hives and Nests?
- The worker bees are responsible for building nests. The purpose of the beehive is to store honey. So that they can feed themselves throughout the whole winter. Firstly, the worker bees have a wax-producing gland. They start chewing the wax and build a honeycomb structure. This is in the shape of a hexagon. They will bond many of these wax hexagons to form a huge beehive. Moreover, it takes bees a whole month or more to build the hive.
- Wasps are usually of three types – paper wasps, yellowjackets and hornets. Firstly, paper wasps tend to build small umbrella-shaped nests. Whereas, hornets build large nests which are shaped like a football. Both choose places like eaves, under the tree branches and overhangs. Secondly, yellow jackets prefer undergrounds. They build their nest using wood fibre. Therefore, the main difference between a beehive and a wasp nest is the size. Beehives are very huge comparatively. Hence, book our bee and wasp removal Victoria Park services today.
Same Day Bees and Wasp Removal Services Available in Victoria Park
Bees and wasps are quite dangerous. Especially if you have a beehive or wasp nest on your property. A little disturbance might irritate the bees and wasps. And they might attack your home at once. Hence, we do understand that bee pests and wasps are an emergency. Therefore, we have special services like same-day bees and wasp removal services. If you are living in Victoria Park, call us today for any bee and wasp trouble. Our bee and wasp removal Victoria Park team will reach your property within hours of your booking.
Firstly, bees only feed on pollen and nectar. Whereas wasps are carnivores. They feed on other insects. Secondly, bees are hairier and appear to be fuzzy. Whereas wasps are slim bodies and are not as hairy as bees. But, both are equally dangerous.
The most common places bees and wasps build their nests are – trees, sheds, lofts, facias, hollow trees and other cavities. It’s easy to spot a bee hive or a wasp nest. As they are huge enough and you will always spot swarms of bees and wasps around.
Yes, we do provide bee and wasp removal Victoria Park services during the weekends as well. You can make prior bookings with us. And choose the most suitable schedule and time. Call us on our customer care for booking queries. As we are available all round the clock in Victoria Park.